Biology department offers the following courses:
- General Biology I - Level 1
- General Biology II - Level 1
- Plant Form and Function - Level 2
- Animal Form and Function - Level 2
B. Bachelor of Science in Education (Biology majors)
- Biochemistry, Biometry and Research Methods, Parasitology, Ecology, Biology Teaching Methods I.
- Principles of Genetics, Plant Physiology, Freshwater ecology, Introduction to Molecular biology, Biology Teaching Methods II.
- Microbiology; Environmental Biology, Evolution, Biodiversity conservation, Biology Teaching Methodology III
- Animal Physiology, Plant pathology, Entomology, Human biology, Biology Teaching Methods IV.
C. Bachelor of Science in Education (Biology minors)
- Biochemistry and Biology Teaching Methods I
- Principles of Genetics and Biology Teaching Methodology II
- Microbiology and Biology Teaching Methodology III
- Animal Physiology and Biology Teaching Methodology IV