BSc. Education - Physics
Bachelor of Science Education offers Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory courses at levevels 1 and 2 while Biology and Geography are offered as optional courses at these levels. At level three a student must choose one major subject, and one minor.
Structure of the program
Level One (Semester 1 and 2)
- Communication Studies
- One of:
Level Two (Semester 2 and 4)
- Education Course (replacing Communication Studies).
- Same content courses of level one.
- Physics Major
Semester Course 1 Course 2 Course 3
- 5 Classical Mechanics Energy Sources Device Electronics
- 6 Electromagnetism Circuit Theory Crystallogy
- 7 Quantum Mechanics Digital Electronics Thermo Dynamics
- 8 Solid State Physics Communication Theory Physics of Materials
- 5 Classical Mechanics
- 6 Electromagnetism
- 7 Quantum Mechanics
- 8 Solid State Physics